Saturday, June 20, 2009

I love the Zoo!!

I've gone to the Zoo twice in the past couple of weeks. Mommy & Daddy took me on Thursday, June 4th. It was a lot of fun spending time together!!
We went to the Zoo again this past Sunday, June 14th for a members only picnic. We met Uncle Craig, Aunt Melissa & Harrison there. The Zoo had free rides on the tram, train, carousel, and boat. We rode the tram and the boat. It was my first boat ride!! It was a lot of fun!




There's the boat that we rode on!


Harrison hangin' out with my Daddy


I liked playing with Uncle Craig's hat

Harrison likes to give everyone hugs!

Hangin' out with Aunt Melissa!


I had so much fun at the Zoo!! I can't wait to go again real soon!
I was pretty exhausted when I got home!


1 comment:

James, Becky and Parker said...

Your pics are all SOOOO cute!! Hudson is getting so big *tear!