Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cousin Kalea came over to play!! 5.23.09

On Saturday, May 23rd, cousin Kalea came over to play at my house!! (Aunt Jaime & Uncle Sean asked Mommy & Daddy to watch her for a few hours while they went on a date for their 10 year wedding anniversary).
We had so much fun the whole 20 minutes Kalea was awake! haha-just kidding. It was really like 40 minutes total-but not all in a row!! ;) I showed her all my cool toys and took her outside to play. She even met my friend Reece who was born exactly a month after her.

Kalea really enjoyed my baby swing. We let her borrow it since she doesn't have one at her house and I'm too big for it now. Mommy was sad that I grew out of it but she was so happy that baby Kalea could use it for a while!
Kalea and I are a little less than 7 months apart! She's already 2.5 months old!

The next day, we went to the Power and Light District in Kansas City to eat lunch and hang out before they all had to go back home.



Aunt Jaime was sad to say goodbye to me. I wish we could all see each other more.
Thanks for visiting us!!
We have the coolest Dads! ;)

No comments: