"I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas
I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas
I like to ite, ite, ite i-pples and by-ny-nys
I like to ite, ite, ite i-pples and by-ny-nys"
I'm starting to feed myself. I can be very messy but it's so much fun!
I will eat ANYTHING these days! I LOVE food!!
I will eat ANYTHING these days! I LOVE food!!
I'm trying to learn to be patient til I chew my food up. But I just keep signing "more, more, more" til I get more food!! haha. Although I will eat anything, my all time favorite food right now is cantaloupe!
1 comment:
How fun! Is "more" his first sign? Parker's first sign was "all done" which is surprising because Parker too is ALWAYS wanting to eat so I would have thought "more" would have been his first sign! Has Hudson had watermelon or strawberries yet? Those are Parker's favorites, although he LOVES all fruits and even all veggies! :)
Post a Comment