Saturday, August 1, 2009

My 1st 4th of July!

We went to my (Great) Uncle Gary & (Great) Aunt Chelly's house in Rantoul, Kansas for the 4th of July. We had a lot of fun spending time outside with family!!

Here's Mommy, Aunt Melissa, Harrison and I. What do you think of our shirts? Grandma DuBois made them for Harrison and I! Thanks Grandma!!!


Drivin' a jeep!! I was in heaven!! =)

We also celebrated (Great) Uncle Andy's 60th birthday!!
(Uncle Andy's in the in the overalls)


I missed taking my afternoon nap (since I didn't want to sleep in the car on the way there) so I ended up falling asleep while eating dinner! I was exhausted...




Since Grandpa was finished eating, he took me inside the house and let me sleep on the couch while he sat there by me.

I like to point at EVERYTHING! =)










Here's a picture of me sitting on the swing with Aunt Chelly and my cousin Tyler.
I had an awesome 4th of July although I slept right through the fireworks! ;)

No comments: