Thursday, August 13, 2009

7.15-7.21.09 Visit to Hesston, KS

Hangin' out with Great Grandma Mary Margaret Boyles!
Grandma & Grandpa Thiessen
(I was getting ready to go to bed, that's why I have my PJ's on)
Grandma had this horse in her garage that was cousin Tori's when she was little. The handle was too short for me to stand up and push it, so I pushed it all around the house on my knees. haha I did this for a good 30 minutes. Don't mind the mismatched clothes, my clothes were being washed ;)

Helpin' Grandma in the kitchen! (Or opening drawers and seeing what was inside-haha)

Cousin Caed likes to read to me
Playing with Elijah
Doing what I love--driving! Grandpa took me for a ride on his lawn mower! Grandma took this picture since Mommy & Daddy were at Grandpa Stutzman's house working. See Grandma, you CAN take pictures! ;)
Giving Great Grandpa Thiessen his birthday card that I made. He loved it!!

I love books!
Hangin' out with cousin Kalea
I got to spend time with cousin Caleb, Aunt Leah, Uncle Craig, Aunt Jaime and Uncle Sean also, but for some reason I didn't get any pictures of them this time...pictures from Grandpa Stutzman's house are coming soon so be watching! ;)


No comments: