These videos are for Grandma Thiessen, just as you have requested! Enjoy =)
I'll put more up real soon!
I'll put more up real soon!
-The first video is of me pushing my fire truck on June 16th, 2009.
-Then there's a video of me clapping my hands. I love to clap!!
-The third video is of me on June 25th when I was starting to stand by myself. (I like to play with ribbon, as you can see in the video-but Mommy & Daddy are always watching me when I'm playing with it! ;) Just in case you were curious).
-The fourth video is of me signing "more please" although I think the 'more' barely got on video. I prefer to say 'please' all the time now! Sometimes I'll say 'food please' if I'm reeeally hungry-haha.
-Then there's a video of me clapping my hands. I love to clap!!
-The third video is of me on June 25th when I was starting to stand by myself. (I like to play with ribbon, as you can see in the video-but Mommy & Daddy are always watching me when I'm playing with it! ;) Just in case you were curious).
-The fourth video is of me signing "more please" although I think the 'more' barely got on video. I prefer to say 'please' all the time now! Sometimes I'll say 'food please' if I'm reeeally hungry-haha.
-The next video is of me crawling around the living room. Notice how I keep looking back at my teddy bear to see if he's following me! =)
-The last video is from June 16th, I'm driving my yellow car on the floor "vrroooom!" Grandma & Grandpa Thiessen brought this car back from Hawaii for me! It sits up on a shelf in my room since it's too small for me to play with by myself. Whenever I go by the shelf I usually sign "please" so I can play with it! Mommy & Daddy have been teaching me not to put it in my mouth. In case you didn't know, I love cars!!
-The last video is from June 16th, I'm driving my yellow car on the floor "vrroooom!" Grandma & Grandpa Thiessen brought this car back from Hawaii for me! It sits up on a shelf in my room since it's too small for me to play with by myself. Whenever I go by the shelf I usually sign "please" so I can play with it! Mommy & Daddy have been teaching me not to put it in my mouth. In case you didn't know, I love cars!!
No comments:
Post a Comment