Thursday, July 9, 2009

1st Father's Day! 6.21.09

On Saturday & Sunday, June 20th and 21st, we celebrated Daddy's 1st Father's Day!!

We started Daddy's celebration on Saturday evening at Chick-fil-a (Daddy's all time favorite fast food joint) They were giving away free milk shakes on Saturday (since they're closed on Sundays) to fathers. Daddy & I had fun bein' silly & drinkin' our milk together!! haha
I love my Daddy SSOOO much!!
Daddy, thank you for loving me so much!! For always being there to take care of me, play with me, and tickle me!! You are the best Daddy that I could ever ask for! God must think I'm pretty special to give me you for a Daddy! ;)
I LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!

Here's a picture of me with Daddy & Grandpa DuBois! I wish I could have seen Grandpa Stutzman & Grandpa Thiessen on Father's Day! I love all of my grandpas and I'm so glad to have each one of you in my life!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: