Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family Night!









Mommy, Daddy and I decided that we wanted Tuesday evenings to be Family Night!  We will do a different activity or go to a different place each week.  We are SO excited for this special time as a family!  Last night was our first official Family Night!  We decided to go to a pet store to check out the animals!  Mommy & Daddy showed me the fish.  Daddy really liked these silly looking fish that had really large eyes!  Imagine that!  Daddy like something with big eyes?!?  ...well he did fall in love with Mommy-hah!  And I'm following right in her foot steps!  Thanks Grandma DuBois for passing this onto us!! ;)  We saw some mice (yuck!) and birds that were making a lot of noise.  I also got to see 2 dogs that were getting haircuts and I 'played' with some cats!  The cats were my favorite by far!  There were a lot of differet animals to see-I can't wait to go back again soon!!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Hudson is so advanced. Rolling over and crawling are great, but creating your own blog at less than six months old is amazing. ha. Thanks for the Christmas picture and newsletter! Love, Great Uncle Steven--Wichita