Mommy & Daddy took me to Children's Mercy Urgent Care Monday night (my doctor's office didn't have any openings Monday since they were short handed on drs.) since I have a few red spots on my face and it seemed like they were spreading-Mommy and Daddy thought it might be impetigo but we needed to get some meds from the dr. We spent two and a half hours there. Mommy & Daddy said that I did such a great job waiting-I played and people watched the entire time! The dr. did confirm that I have impetigo-which is a highly contagious skin infection. We're not really sure where I got this from-Mommy & Daddy give me 3 baths a week so I'm a very clean boy! =) So now we have some medicine to put on the small red bumps and they look SO much better already! I haven't had any pain with this at all-I'm still eating and sleeping as usual! Here are some pics to see my poor face-I guess it's pretty mild compared to most cases...but look at my poor nose...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment