Today I'm 3 months old!! Mommy and Daddy LOVE to take so many pictures of me! Here are a few that I would like to share with you! Look how high I can hold my head up! I'm getting to be such a big boy! I also started laughing a couple weeks ago when Mommy & Daddy tickle me and sing "Patty Cake" to me-watch this video of Daddy and me-he makes me laugh so much! I love my Daddy!! (Sorry Mommy recorded it sideways!) =)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet!! Love his little laugh...too precious! Parker smiled a lot at Hudson! It's definitely too bad we don't live closer to each other! :(
Becky
That is adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown up! So sweet! :)
I think stootzy needs to brush up on his baby songs. he (hudson) is so cute with your big ole eyes!!!!!!
Post a Comment