Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My brand spankin' new high chair

Mommy & Daddy FINALLY found a high chair that they wanted to get me and it FINALLY arrived in the mail today! We were so excited to open the box and take it out! And of course Mommy had to put me in it and take a picture! I love my new high chair! Thanks Mommy & Daddy!

3 comments:

James, Becky and Parker said...

Aww...he looks so tiny and cute in that big highchair! What a doll! :)

Erica said...

Nicole. Well I had no idea you had a baby, so congratulations! He is so sweet, I just want to squeeze him. I miss those days of having an teeny tiny one around. It looks like you guys are having fun being parents. It certainly is a blessing. What are you guys up to now? I'd love to hear an update. Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Mary Lou Brabham said...

Luke says"Hello." He really enjoyed watching the patty cake video. We sure miss Mrs. Stuzman, but pray many blessings over you and your family. Soak that little Hudson up cause they really do grow up before your eyes!!