Monday, February 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

Family picture!
We had a huge snow storm hit Christmas Eve and into Christmas day. We had a white Christmas, just like Mommy was hoping for! =)
(sorry these pictures are so late-they may also be out of order.)
Opening presents with cousin Harrison
Grandma DuBois

Grandpa DuBois
Passing out presents to everyone
Opening a present with Mommy
Mommy & Daddy gave me my very own "maw mower!"
And they created an art studio for me!! I can paint, watercolor, draw, glue and so much more! (More pictures of my art studio are to come)
Opening presents on Christmas day!
Put out cookies for Santa!
Grandma & Grandpa Thiessen
My annual Christmas tree picture at Grandma & Grandpa T's house

Grandpa Stutzman was trying to wear my gloves!

Silly Grandpa!
Giving Great Grandpa Thiessen a hug!

Playing with Uncle Brendon
Hanging out with Aunt Leah & cousin Caleb
I got a yellow Tonka truck! Daddy had one similar to this when he was little!
Thanks Uncle Sean, Aunt Jaime, Jake, Elijah, Caed & Kalea!!

Sitting with cousin Tori!
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and remembered why we celebrate this special day--the day Jesus was born!! Enjoy these 2 videos:
This video is of me showing you my Christmas tree!

This is a video of me and cousin Caleb; he had a cast on his arm. We started playing a game where I would toss a lego towards his arm and he would hit it like a bat and ball. We had everyone crackin' up!

No comments: