
Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Newton, Kansas. Grandma & Grandpa Thiessen took all of us (cousins) here last year.
It's now an annual event!

Daddy taking me down the slide! He wanted to take me down this last year but Mommy said I was too little (I was 2 months old and it was a cold day). Good thing he listened to Mommy! =)


Jake, Elijah & Caed at the Pumpkin Patch

Time for a family picture!

The corn was my favorite!! I could have sat here ALL day! We ended up buying some corn and taking it home to play in!

Funny picture!

I picked out my pumpkin all by myself and Jacob cut the stem for me

Showing Mommy which pumpkin I chose!

Drivin' the big red tractor with Daddy!!

I LOVE tractors!
I can't wait to come back to Papa's Pumpkin Patch next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment