Happy 27th Birthday, Daddy!!
Thank you for being the best Daddy I could ever ask for, for loving me so much, for playing cars with me, for taking me to the Zoo and to car shows, for feeding me goldfish, for letting me play your guitar and for teaching me about Jesus!!
I had so much fun with you today at the car show and at dinner!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, DADDY!!!
Do you remember this picture we took together when I was 7 months old?!?
I think it's a good picture of the two of us! ;)
You're one of my best friends, Daddy!
Love,
Hudson
Thank you for being the best Daddy I could ever ask for, for loving me so much, for playing cars with me, for taking me to the Zoo and to car shows, for feeding me goldfish, for letting me play your guitar and for teaching me about Jesus!!
I had so much fun with you today at the car show and at dinner!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, DADDY!!!
Do you remember this picture we took together when I was 7 months old?!?
I think it's a good picture of the two of us! ;)
You're one of my best friends, Daddy!
Love,
Hudson
No comments:
Post a Comment