Life through the eyes of Hudson
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(84)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(16)
▼
December
(12)
Rolling rolling everywhere
Trying cereal for the first time!
Aunts & Uncles
Thiessen family Christmas
Spending time in Hesston, Kansas
Random pictures of me growing
"The Look"
I'm growing up so fast!
My favorite words
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Taking a nap with Daddy
Look what I can do!
►
November
(4)
About Me
Jon, Nicole and Hudson
View my complete profile
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Taking a nap with Daddy
One afternoon, Daddy & I took a nap on the couch.
Check out the lines on my face from sleeping on Daddy's shoulder!
I was super tired!
I love taking naps with my Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment